Thursday, April 16, 2015

My First Attempt at Creating a Blog

So far there has been nothing easy about setting up this site and learning to use it.  The sun is shining and it is a beautiful warm day outside distracting me from the this task at hand.  Only a few short weeks now and I will be leaving for Spain....my first destination is Madrid where I will rendezvous with Maria Eugenia before leaving to spend 3 weeks in Greece.  First some island hopping is in order (probably the Cyclades) then Thessaloniki in the north and working our way south to Athens and the Peloponnese Peninsula.  Initially 3 weeks seemed like an adequate amount of time to stay in Greece but as I started researching I realized that it will barely be an introduction to this fascinating country.
Following the adventures in Greece I would like to once again follow a pilgrimage route to Santiago in Galicia.  It will likely be the French route again starting from St Jean Pied de Port in France but there are other options....like the Northern Coastal Route or a route thru Portugal.....only time will tell.
With a little luck I will be able to share my experiences with my family and friends reading these entries.

1 comment:

  1. Por fin lo conseguiste, Bonnie.
    No hay nada como la perseverancia.
    Nos vemos mañana,
    ;-)))
    Buen viaje.

    ReplyDelete